Thursday 8 March 2012

The Walking Dead " Judge , Jury & Executioner" Dead Walk Talk # 4

Written by Axemaster March 8 2012


For Details see video review below !
Enjoy !

 Hey there all you Zombie freaks ! Axemaster here ! Hap , Karl & Jimmy welcome me back from my Mexican Zombie killing Mission with , fittingly enough .... Dead Walk talk # 4 ! Judge Jury & Executioner !! So tune in , and I'll do my best to not go into combat shock watching this weeks The Walking dead !

                          Keep the Doors locked at night !!! 

"I eat little bastards ! And Old Farts !"
"I'm a little Bastard !"








"What do you mean my contracts up !??"



"I'm SOrry Rick !! I"M SORRY !!!!"







OH JESUS !! THIS IS WHAT YOU MEAN !!
SAY , CAN'T WE TALK THIS THROUGH!??
YAARRRGGGGUUUGH !!"










No comments:

Post a Comment