Sunday 31 March 2013

The Doomgoryum Report # 49 ! Dredd (2012) !

Written by Axemaster March 31st, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/user/happywax1

   Okay There Sci-Fi Fiends ! Hap, Axe & Jimmy Got a Futuristic Feast for you on This Weeks Doomgoryum Report !! ..... Dredd !
So get out of the ISO Cube and Pop some Corn cause this is one great flick ! But don't take The Doomgoryum Guys word for it !! You be the Judge ! And Judge this Episode ! If you like what you see, check out the link above for more Horror and Sci-Fi action ! Don't forget to Subscribe while you're there !


                 
                    From Hap, Axe & Jimmy ............

                            Stay on The Right Side of  THE LAW !!!






"My Face IS Stuck In This Sneer ! GGrrrr !"
"Listen ! You Should Have Paid Me For Those
Girl Guide Cookies !!!!!"










"Crap ! Should Have Smoked The FastMo Instead !"

"Peaches Trees Welcomes you! !"









"Yeah !!!?? Judge This Bitch !!!"
"I Didn't Do It ! I Didin't Do It !"











"I don't know , there's something in my eye Ma Ma
.... Your Fingers Bitch !!!"

"I've had a HELL of a Week ....
Calgon Take Me Away !"











No comments:

Post a Comment