Tuesday 26 March 2013

The Doomgoryum Report # 48 ! Dark Skies (2013) !


http://www.youtube.com/feed/?feature=guide

Written by Axemaster March 26, 2013 .

Hey there Horror Hounds ! Check out this Episode of The Doomgoryum Report for a look at The latest Alien Screamer ..... Dark Skies !!! Hap , Axe & Jimmy caught the show , and let you know what they thought ! So let them know what you think ! And if you think you'd like some more Horror action , check out the link above for more videos and Subscribe to keep up to speed ! The Doomgoryum Guys go to the outer limits to keep you informed !

         Until we meet again in the darker places ....

                        Stay Scared !!!!! 


"I feel like I'm being ...... Naaah !"
"I told you ! Put the jars Away when you're done !"







"I Think I Broke a Molar  !! .... Look ... Aahhh !"





"Listen ... we have Guests !! Put some Clothes on Man !"







"I need That Clearasil !!! STAT !"



"The Sign Says .. NO SOLICITORS !!"










No comments:

Post a Comment