Monday 22 July 2013

Doomgoryum Report # 52 ! Hitchcock (2012) !

Written By Axemaster July 22, 2013


http://www.youtube.com/user/happywax1

Okay, Okay ..... So this ones not technically Horror ! So I won't ramble on too long here ! Hap, Axe & Jimmy checked out ..... Hitchcock ! In honour of the man that used to scare them when they were kids! In Black and White no less ! So if you're interested in one of the great men Behind The Screams .... Check this out !
 We think you'll like it ! Stay tuned for more regularly schedules Fright Fests !


               From Hap, Axe & Jimmy.........


                        Stay Scared !!!!!!!!


"No This Is a Scary Scene !"

"I can't DO ANYTHING With My Hair!"










"More Death ! More Killing !"

"Lunch and a Murder My Dear !??"










"I need to get a better Scream Coach!"

"Can we edit in more Murder!, More Killing!?"












No comments:

Post a Comment