Tuesday 7 August 2012

The Doomgoryum Report # 39 !! The Pact (2012) !!

Written by Axemaster August 7 , 2012

For details , see video review below in Episode # 39 of
The Doomgoryum Report !! Enjoy !



    Okay Ghost Ghouls ! Here's a real treat for you that Hap , Axe and Jimmy stumbled upon one night , down in the dark of the Dungeon ! .... The Pact !! This one will leave you shivering and rubbing the goose flesh off you arms ! So check it out and let us know what you think ! Stay tuned for more Episodes of  The Doomgoryum Report , and for God Sake .........



           Leave the fricken Ouija Boards in the closets !!!!


                   From Hap , Axe & Jimmy ......


                         Stay Scared !!!!



"Ahh .... Bad Idea Maybe !??"

"I'm Creepy !"








"See ! I told you it was a bad Idea !"

"I'm More Creepy !!"









"I kill space Bugs Sweetheart !"










"Now I'm even More Creepy !!!"












No comments:

Post a Comment